This 38.15 acres parcel near the town of Yucca in Mohave County, AZ is offered at $24,000 or owner financing at $1,200 down, $490 a month for five years or $760 a month for 3 years, no credit check required.
All our properties come with a 90 day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so if you are interested lock in this amazing deal for a one time documentation fee of $249 (non-refundable).
- Address: 34.678734, -113.876738 20 miles Southeast from Yucca, AR, 30 miles Northeast of Lake Havasu City, AR and right next to the Hualapai Mountains
- Size: 38.15 acres
- Terrain: Level, some Bushes
- Access: Paved Roads and Dirt Roads
- Taxes: $200 per year
- HOA/POA: $145 per year
- APN: 203-55-006
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Water: Well or Holding Tank
- Electricity: Gas Generator, Wind or Solar
- Zone: 0004-VL-UNDET-RUR-NONSUBDIVID
Town of Yucca
The Town of Yucca sits at an elevation of 1,804 feet. It is a small quiet town with a population of almost three hundred people. It is part of the famous Route 66. The area is know for it's ranching operations.
Mohave County has a hot desert climate with hot summers with the high temperatures reaching 110 degress and mild winters with low temperatures between 30-45 degress.
Most of Mohave County's precipitation comes in the form of rainfall. The annual average is about 8 inches.