This 2.10 acres parcel near the town of Yucca in Mohave County, AZ is offered at $4,950 or owner financing at $150 down, $160 a month for three years, no credit check required.
All our properties come with a 90 day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so if you are interested lock in this amazing deal for a one time documentation fee of $249 (non-refundable).
- Address: 34.782291, -114.096687 6 miles Southeast from Yucca, AR, 23 miles Northeast of Lake Havasu City, AR.
- Size: 2.10 acres / 91,476 square ft.
- Terrain: Level, Some Bushes
- Access: Paved Roads and Dirt Roads
- Taxes: $50 per year
- HOA/POA: Not Applicable
- APN: 207-17-171
- Water: Well or Holding Tank
- Electricity: Gas Generator, Wind or Solar
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Zone: 0003-VL-UNDET-RURAL-SUBDIVIDED
Town of Yucca
The Town of Yucca sits at an elevation of 1,804 feet. It is a small quiet town with a population of almost three hundred people. It is part of the famous Route 66. The area is know for it's ranching operations.
Mohave County has a hot desert climate with hot summers with the high temperatures reaching 110 degress and mild winters with low temperatures between 30-45 degress.
Most of Mohave County's precipitation comes in the form of rainfall. The annual average is about 8 inches.
PICTURES MAY OR MAY NOT BE OF THIS SPECIFIC PARCEL, BUT ALWAYS OF THE AREA
Bill Williams River National Wildlife Refuge, Parker Dam AZ Flickr/RobKlotz
Havasu National Wildlife Refuge, Desert Hills AZ Flickr/RobKlotz
Hualapai Mountains, Yucca AZ Flickr/RobKlotz
Lake Havasu, Lake Havasu City AZ Flickr/DrJerque