This 40.00 acre parcel near the town of Yucca in Mohave County, AZ is offered at $19,000 or owner financing at 15% down$2,850 Down and $287.12 for 6 years (8.5%) ($2,850 down), $287.12 a month (8.5%) for 6 years or $498.67 a month (7.0%) for 3 years, no credit check required.
All our properties come with a 90 day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so if you are interested lock in this amazing deal for a one time documentation fee of $249 (non-refundable).
- Legal Description/Subdivision:
Parcel No 757 STAGECOACH TRAIL UNIT 8 at Santa Fe Ranch SEC 27 TWP 16N RGE 17W MDB&M
- APN: 242-26-006
- Size: 40 acres (1/4 square miles, 1320 ft x 1320 ft)
- Address: 34.700684, -114.025559
NW: 34.702377, -114.027737
NE: 34.702377, -114.023371
SE: 34.698770, -114.023371
SW: 34.698770, -114.027737
- Access: Flat and Easy, via Dirt Roads
30 minutes South from Yucca
45 minutes South from Kingman
2.5 hours South from Las Vegas
3 hours North from Phoenix
- West of Hualapai Mountain
- Hunting: AZ Hunt Unit 16A - Bighorn Sheep, Elk, Javelina, Mountain Lion, Mule Deer, Dove, Quai
- Terrain: Level, Some Bushes
- Taxes: $165 per year
- HOA/POA: $145 per year, maintains the roads
- Zoning: 0004-VL-UNDET-RUR-NONSUB AR/36A
RVs allowed for limited time when building
- Water: Will need a Well or Holding Tank
- Electricity: Will need Alternative Power
- Sewer: Will need a Septic Tank
Town of Yucca
The Town of Yucca sits at an elevation of 1,804 feet. It is a small quiet town with a population of almost three hundred people. It is part of the famous Route 66. The area is know for it's ranching operations.
Mohave County has a hot desert climate with hot summers with the high temperatures reaching 110 degress and mild winters with low temperatures between 30-45 degress.
Most of Mohave County's precipitation comes in the form of rainfall. The annual average is about 8 inches.